Tuesday, May 15, 2012

tweezerman ambassador


Last week, I was lucky enough to be accepted into the Tweezerman Ambassador Program. Being the eyebrow fanatic that I am, I couldn't wait to receive the amazing brow kit-and now its here!! The kit includes five different tweezers-the classic award winning slant tweezer, the slant tweezer with a lovely etched zebra design, a point tweezer for excellent precision, the pointed slant tweezer for easiness and precision, and the mini slant tweezer for on the go! I know, right? It also included the Eyenhance pencil and sharpener, Browmousse, ProCurl lash curler, a folding ILashcomb, and of course brow shaping scissors and brush. All packaged nicely in a roll up canvas case.  Click here to check out Tweezerman's product site and information on the ambassador program under Beauty Buzz!

I'll be adding photos and a review of all of the awesome products later so be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment